PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
Does anyone have any inside running on when OGS is going to be available? Sold out at Jeff's & TobbacoPipes.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Does anyone have any inside running on when OGS is going to be available? Sold out at Jeff's & TobbacoPipes.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
In stock at SPC. Don't believe I've ever seen a shortage of it though I haven't bought any of it for years.

Reactions: krizzose

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
I checked that site out and their prices are eye-wateringly high compared to 4noggins, plus they wanted more for postage than what the order cost. I'll pass on price gouging.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I checked that site out and their prices are eye-wateringly high compared to 4noggins, plus they wanted more for postage than what the order cost. I'll pass on price gouging.
When a place is a smaller B&M and has to charge a couple dollars more for something i want i personally don’t have a problem with it and consider it their cost of doing business not gouging. This is even more true when there are items that only they have available, but enough about me ?. Hope you find it for super cheap somewhere that also ships to your country!

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
When a place is a smaller B&M and has to charge a couple dollars more for something i want i personally don’t have a problem with it and consider it their cost of doing business not gouging. This is even more true when there are items that only they have available, but enough about me ?. Hope you find it for super cheap somewhere that also ships to your country!
30% dearer than most places, and twice the cost of shipping. i.e. $USD65 for postage: that's $95Oz money for two tins of blend. At 4noggins it would be $29. I don't mind paying the going rate, I'm not 'squeezing' for super cheap, just a reasonable deal.