PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I couldn't help myself when I saw it. I got this Italian made, meerschaum lined Dr. Grabow from MBSD. The pipe is gorgeous, at least to me, and came in great condition with some swag stickers, magnet and personalized note. The purchase was easy, shipping was fast and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. A big thank you to our site sponsor and my appreciation for supporting this forum.20240209_141905.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Looks good! I've been curious how meerschaum lined bowls smoke as opposed to a full meerschaum pipe.
I can't really tell a difference. This is my third meerschaum lined pipe. The other two are Medico Seafoam and they are great pipes. I have a soft spot for the old blue collar codger pipes and this one was unique for Dr. Grabow.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Beautiful pipe. I know from your posts that you’re a Grabow fan. Enjoy it in good health brother.
I think a lot of my gravitation towards the brand stems from my childhood. I used to love spinning the pipe display at the drug store and looking at all of the Dr. Grabow's. I was fascinated with pipes at an early age and when it came time to buy my first briar, it was a Grabow.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Hey brother. That pipe looks really beautiful. Congrats, and enjoy it very much.🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳
Muchas gracias hermano. The pipe looks better in person. The picture doesn't show the contrast stain. It looks dark brown but it's much lighter. I still don't have a pipe by a Spanish pipe maker but I'm looking for one. Rubio is a Spaniard so I may have to get a commission from him.

Reactions: Fralphog