PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on tonight's Pipes Magazine Radio Show is with Pete Prevost. Pete is a pipe maker and the President of the BriarWorks pipe factory in Columbia Tennessee. BriarWorks is a a pipe maker co-op with several other pipe makers, including Todd Johnson, who co-founded it with Pete. Brian and Pete will be talking about what’s new at BriarWorks, and how they are getting ready to attend the Chicago pipe show. (This was recorded before the show that took place last weekend.) At the top of the show, Brian will give his report of his travels and what happened at the Chicago show.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8:00pm eastern US time, and can be found at PipesMagazine.com and all podcast apps.
Pete-Prevost2.jpg

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Sounds like the Chicago show was a blast. Wish I could have been there.

Love hearing from Pete, he’s a great guy and a top notch carver. Glad Briarworks is thriving! I was rooting for Pete in the Battle of the Briar.

Congratulations on becoming a grandpa! Did you have a special smoke the day she was born?

Keep up the great work.

Reactions: fireground_piper

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Pete, what a man. Hearing him talk about the PCA and how BW handles sales makes me want to start a B&M. He’s definitely in my top 2 of guys in the pipe industry along with Per.

Also, congrats G. Puffy!