PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Oh no!
They're gorgeous, absolutely bloody gorgeous!! 😍
I've only just bought a Christmas pipe as well, the swines....
What to do, what to do, must have one! I'll have to sell a couple of good pipes, lest be forced to camp out in the street & smoke my pipes with the tramps! Lol

MikeDub

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2022
SoCal
Where did you hear that? That would be great if they have them.
“Complemented by a traditional chimney, a fitment that extends the tenon past the chamber's airway”

Click on the individual pipes on the Laudisi website. I would read that as having the metal tenon but it’s a little vague

Reactions: AroEnglish

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
“Complemented by a traditional chimney, a fitment that extends the tenon past the chamber's airway”

Click on the individual pipes on the Laudisi website. I would read that as having the metal tenon but it’s a little vague
Yeah, firmest suggests the metal chimney. I guess it could also be a plastic chimney like the older premiers but I doubt they’d put that part into production just for one release (though maybe they’re coming back for more releases).

MikeDub

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2022
SoCal
Yeah, firmest suggests the metal chimney. I guess it could also be a plastic chimney like the older premiers but I doubt they’d put that part into production just for one release (though maybe they’re coming back for more releases).
I believe they were made of bone which would be cool but aluminum is probably better

Reactions: AroEnglish