PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
So today was the day! I just got my new Peterson St. patricks day 2012 Pipe from Pipes&cigars.com

It's the 221 Bent billiard.

Here's the thing that's Bad. It's like a toy pipe! Ughhh!! It's so small It reminds me of one

of those mini corn cobs you see in a gift shop! I don't know what to do. This is smaller than any

other peterson I've ever owned. Did anyone else get one of these yet? Not sure if I'll keep it or return it.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
I have the Petersen Rock of Cashel series 221. Its small but its got a deep bowl. It tends to get a little warm but its a great pipe for slow sipping. Light it up a few times before getting rid of it.

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
I don't think I'm gonna like it. It just feels to small in my hand. Almost like I have to

grip it with my thumb and forefinger like a fancy tea cup!

I'm just gonna return it for something different I guess. Major disappointed. :(

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
I've already repacked it to ship it back for an exchange. Seriously this pipe was the smallest

bent Billiard I've ever seen. You couldn't hold it in your hand, you had to use 2 fingers and your thumb.

It was a nice pipe, and it's a shame they made it so small.

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
I can understand your disappointment, but I feel like I should point out something. Pipesandcigars.com as well as most of the other online pipe retailers, list bowl dimensions for each pipe. I just checked, and pipesandcigars says your 221 has a 1.75" bowl height, 1.5" inner bowl depth, and a .75" bowl diameter. Yep, that's a smaller pipe. Might save you some hassle if you check pipe dimensions before buying 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.