Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Some guys have posted they would like a PipesMagazine.com Pipe Babe Calendar.
When I had my cigar site years ago, I did a Cigar Babe Calendar and almost hit a sales record of 12 (twelve), but not quite.
Therefore I have been skeptical about making a Pipe Babe Calendar.
If I did so now, at best, I couldn't have them ready until February, and they would have to sell in the range of $25 - $40.
Please tell me if you would definitely buy one and if you would pay:
$25

$35

$39

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I think I started that idea! I'd pay $25 and probably get more than one. Maybe a few pre-orders would help to get the ball rolling? What say, forum folks?

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Hey Kevin, back when I was moderating an automobile forum, we did have a calendar and it was printed by lulu - not sure if you are going to go their route, but it seemed pretty simple to set up.
$25 seems about right for today's prices. I would definitely be down to order one! Or maybe two - as funds are a bit tight, but definitely one!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@onizuka

Hey Kevin, back when I was moderating an automobile forum, we did have a calendar and it was printed by lulu - not sure if you are going to go their route, but it seemed pretty simple to set up.
I've used Cafe Press in the past for various endeavors, which is pretty much the same thing, I think.

obelus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Portland, OR
25 seems right. Don't know why but I resist paying more than 25 for a calendar. Although I agree w/ hobie1dog w/respect to using the thing, this one would go up in the workshop more for ornament than utility -- kind of like my dad's old Ridgid Tool Calendars...

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
$25 sounds good and what ever the shipping cost too to the uk im in

:puffy:

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Suggestion: Important dates in pipe history would be sweet. Things like the founding of Peterson, when Dunhill changed hands, the birth of famous pipe makers, etc. You know, for those of us who order Playboy to read the articles. :roll:

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I would but my local B&M combined with an order of cellar tobaccos recently stole all my free money. Sorry, else I would definitely do it...and I don't even use physical calendars!

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
Kevin
@teamhavoc28
I'm down with 25 if there is a redhead in the mix ..lol
Unfortunately, we are currently without a redhead pipe babe, but I am working on it.

Whoaaaa Nelly. No redheads? well Geezus. Where's the priority?
icon_twisted.gif

How can I buy a calendar with now representation by a hot-blooded Redhead? opps. well if she smokes that's hot and intellectual but we really want a REDHEAD.

I'm a gonna have to think on this her' purchase.

obelus

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Portland, OR
I know which B&M you're talking about. I couldn't resist and checked out the sale, Collin-- It's a bank buster. But I did manage to get away with only tobacco under my arm. May I suggest a discount for students, seniors and those with terminal PAD/TAD...?

Status
Not open for further replies.