PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's some nice ink. None here, but I had a near brush with a tattoo parlor back in my sailor days. Couldn't settle on the art. Back in those days, it would have just gone on my upper arm. A friend and mentor in college had his tattoos removed, but I think those were prison tattoos. He'd led a wild life, and did right on.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
That's some nice ink. None here, but I had a near brush with a tattoo parlor back in my sailor days. Couldn't settle on the art. Back in those days, it would have just gone on my upper arm. A friend and mentor in college had his tattoos removed, but I think those were prison tattoos. He'd led a wild life, and did right on.
Thank you. I have a ton, but this is my second pipe related one. There will be a Kaywoodie tattoo one day, but I need more time to decide what it will be.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Interesting was definitely meant in a positive light. You had me curious and intrigued.

this and that are two examples I can find quickly. The fox was drawn originally by my girlfriend. It's kind of a interpretive portrait. Like my personality as an animal. She showed me it and I was like I need to get that as some ink. :)
Oh and feel free to look at some of my art I've posted. Very amateur stuff but I like it.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
this and that are two examples I can find quickly. The fox was drawn originally by my girlfriend. It's kind of a interpretive portrait. Like my personality as an animal. She showed me it and I was like I need to get that as some ink. :)
Oh and feel free to look at some of my art I've posted. Very amateur stuff but I like it.
Excellent tattoos. I love the extra meaning behind them.

Reactions: anotherbob