Pipes and Cigars Online Store. Never Again.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Their customer service has sucked for a long, long time. Reported here often. Yes, I'm sure there are people who've never had a problem with them. Good, you guys should keep buying from them. Do it enough and you'll get screwed as well at some point. How many people have bought from them 50 times without problems? Compared to good vendors, they suck.

Reactions: anotherbob

SmokingInTheWind

Might Stick Around
Mar 24, 2024
New Mexico
Their customer service has sucked for a long, long time. Reported here often. Yes, I'm sure there are people who've never had a problem with them. Good, you guys should keep buying from them. Do it enough and you'll get screwed as well at some point. How many people have bought from them 50 times without problems? Compared to good vendors, they suck.

I will not risk it again. SP has a much better website to boot, with great search function.

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Not sure who to contact at P&C, surely there has to be an interested owner/manager. Guess I’ve been luck, no issues since order #1. Hope this gets resolved & rep sees the door.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Last order from them will be my last order. After 3 weeks of not shipping my order, made repeated calls to customer service being on hold 20 minutes each time with me then hanging up before finally reaching a person who said she'd tell management to ship it.

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
I've ordered from them many times over the course of quite a few years. Never a problem and always quick delivery.

Reactions: newbroom

Green Hill piper

Can't Leave
Feb 1, 2023
That's why I just stick with smoking pipes.com. crazy good service, been dealing with them for over ten years. Plus I'm in NC so I get my packages in like two days.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
precisely. To f-up is human, to make it right is pro level business.
Despite numerous attempts by me to contact CI and have them "make it right", they were unable/unwilling to do so. They ended up sending my account to collections. An email and a 1 minute phone call with the collections agency solved the problem. I owed them nothing, their mistake. CI/P&C is incompetent.

Last edited: