PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Anyone else have trouble getting on the site ? This has been going on a week for me. I get a page of text saying there are array problems. Never had any problems before, but could it be one of my settings ?

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Yeah, sometimes I pull up a brand and the blends are not in alphabetic order. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's the site.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Not a fan of the new site.
It stinks now.
+1 on the above. It seems to be an immutable law of the Universe nowadays, that whenever a web designer does "upgrades" to a website, you can always expect it to be worse. And that's the best case scenario--sometimes the site becomes virtually unusable, and TR.com is certainly walking that line, in my opinion.

This is what happens when you let the AI make decisions. "Alexa, lightly tamp my bowl, please." [pipe breaks in many pieces]

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I think its still being worked on. A couple of days ago I could get in but there were no reviews. Now there are. Im willing to give it time. They took away the stars and now tobaccos are rated by number. No biggie. Will have to see how it goes.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I think its still being worked on. A couple of days ago I could get in but there were no reviews. Now there are. Im willing to give it time. They took away the stars and now tobaccos are rated by number. No biggie. Will have to see how it goes.
Stars are still there, just using the numbers as the main point of reference and not really all that different, not like they changed the scale. I just checked it out - did a couple searches - seems to be fine.