PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
So I'm getting the killer toothache / infection, texted a cigar buddy that's a doc in Cali and asked him to put in a prescription for me and he put it in for my local Walgreens. I call them to check on status get through the phone tree and get a nice automatic status update.

You're prescription will be ready after 9:30pm. The pharmacy closes at 9pm tonight. ... gee thanks!

OH but good news they will have the "new and improved" Covid vaccine in a couple weeks!!!!

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I hope you get that tooth fixed soon. Tooth aches are the worst. As for the vaccine, I'll pass on this one too.
Eh dentists are overrated, a little tylenol some antibiotics and i'll be good for another year!

Didn't touch that shit the first time and won't touch it this time. Work asked us if we got the jab, it was a link to a page with two radio buttons "yes" and "no" i clicked yes *shrug* lol

• Haha
Reactions: FurCoat

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Eh dentists are overrated, a little tylenol some antibiotics and i'll be good for another year!

Didn't touch that shit the first time and won't touch it this time. Work asked us if we got the jab, it was a link to a page with two radio buttons "yes" and "no" i clicked yes *shrug* lol
I told my employer I am a furry and identify as a Labrador. My vet told me it wasn't approved for veterinary use. Woof woof

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ibuprofen and Listerine help with such toothaches as well as ice and clove oil. Don't apply heat, it'll make it much worse.

Reactions: Kobold

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Ibuprofen and Listerine help with such toothaches as well as ice and clove oil. Don't apply heat, it'll make it much worse.
Yah I've done the clove oil in the past.

I chipped a molar and eventually the root did me a favor and died, went to the dentist and he still wanted to do a root canal and put a cap on all of that, even with insurance (which dental insurance is almost useless if you actually need work done), so i bought some "temporary" filling stuff at CVS, cleaned it all out and put some of that in there and packed it down, that was literally 2 years ago and it's still there and never had another problem with that tooth.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Yah I've done the clove oil in the past.

I chipped a molar and eventually the root did me a favor and died, went to the dentist and he still wanted to do a root canal and put a cap on all of that, even with insurance (which dental insurance is almost useless if you actually need work done), so i bought some "temporary" filling stuff at CVS, cleaned it all out and put some of that in there and packed it down, that was literally 2 years ago and it's still there and never had another problem with that tooth.
They wanted to fix many of mine but I opted for the much less expensive total extraction. Couldn't be happier.

Reactions: dsturg369