PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffaluffaguss

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2021
The City Different
A little eerie how close this list is to what I ordered.
I swear everybody is ordering what I ordered maybe not in the same quantity except the guy who has the 17.5 ounce bag if Marlin Flake I got the same thing from tobacco pipes almost the same day, 🤔 I wonder if we really are in some sort of algorithm sometimes.

Friday I was christmas shopping at Dillard's for a new perfume for the wife it turns out me, the lady looking at the same scents, as well as the lady working behind the counter all had some variant of Nick in our names, coincidence? Maybe, but maybe something greater then we can comprehend is at foot.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
NC has a 151 proof limit. I pick up the 190 when I go to SC. I get some funny looks when I buy all the pints in stock.
I’ve been sober 28+ years, felt pretty odd buying a pint last year when I started cleaning up Dad’s pipes…
I need to pick up another now, my buddy that makes moonshine has been talking about making a batch but he’s been dragging his feet.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I’ve been sober 28+ years, felt pretty odd buying a pint last year when I started cleaning up Dad’s pipes…
I need to pick up another now, my buddy that makes moonshine has been talking about making a batch but he’s been dragging his feet.
No need to worry about the heads or tails if you’re just using it to clean pipes!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Same here. Stil feels weird going into a liquor store.

Reactions: Sobrbiker
Status
Not open for further replies.