REWARD--will give body part for returned pipe.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Do you have a pipe you have become so attached to that you would give a body part up to get it back if for some reason it should go missing?I would give my baby toe nail and three beard hairs both by the roots for the safe return of mine.Can anyone beat that or do I just need to get a life?

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
At this stage of life, I'm more concerned with keeping things from

falling off... I need all the body parts I have left.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Off topic.... Kind of...
Two lepers sitting on a park bench.
One says: Hey Joe, haven't seen much of you around lately.
Ba-dump-dump.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Ah-But were the two lepers sitting on the park bench smoking a pipe?If so then we are still on topic.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
nope it's just stuff and NOTHING really matters in this life...it's all part of the Grand Illusion...and it all goes to Goodwill when you pass on to the Other Side anyway, contrary to your will, as they will do what is most convenient for them to do with your "stuff".

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Oh my goodness hobie1dog,think about that beautiful grain running through your briar.There is no two alike.Now you think about that and tell me if you wouldn't at least give up your toe nail clippings for it back.

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
Oh my goodness hobie1dog,think about that beautiful grain running through your briar.There is no two alike.Now you think about that and tell me if you wouldn't at least give up your toe nail clippings for it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.