PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
I'm looking at some Italian estate pipes that I'm very interested in. One is a hefty Radice Rind bent billiard, the other is a Rinaldo bent apple with yellow stem, silver accent, and smooth auburn finish.

All else being equal (which is impossible, but I can dream), which do you gravitate toward?

RADICE

or

RINALDO

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
I have a lot of Radice pipes and one Rinaldo, so I definitely lean toward Radice. My Rinaldo is a bent apple with silver and it is a great pipe. I will certainly buy more Rinaldos down the line. I don't think you can wrong with whichever one you choose. If backed into a corner, I would say go with Radice. As stated above, I love everyone I have and Radice is definitely one of my favorite brands.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
I'm looking at some Italian estate pipes that I'm very interested in. One is a hefty Radice Rind bent billiard, the other is a Rinaldo bent apple with yellow stem, silver accent, and smooth auburn finish.

All else being equal (which is impossible, but I can dream), which do you gravitate toward?

RADICE

or

RINALDO
You have to buy them both, problem solved.

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Radice. Top notch pipes and those guys are first class. Needed a replacement stem and I had to mail it to Italy. Got it back no problem. Seamless. They rock

Reactions: Merton