PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
I've tried it. Have about 1/2 of my sample left that I grab from the jar, but only occasionally.
For me, it's simply average.
More for you!
That was my concern. I pulled up the site and had it ready to add to the cart but just couldn't pull the trigger. While I'm sure I'd like it just fine, I prefer my VaPer blends to be hot pressed flakes. And there are so many great ones out there already...

Reactions: FLDRD
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm amazed that Rouxgaroux is still in stock, almost 24 hours after it went up. I remember the first time I ordered it, it sold out in 20 minutes or so. (I was F5-ing the website and got an order in before Ernie even posted. šŸ¤“)

I smoked a bowl yesterday while pondering whether to add to my stash. It was tasty, but I elected to wait and let the newbies have plenty of opportunity to score some. Now, I'm back to debating... šŸ˜…

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I'm amazed that Rouxgaroux is still in stock, almost 24 hours after it went up. I remember the first time I ordered it, it sold out in 20 minutes or so. (I was F5-ing the website and got an order in before Ernie even posted. šŸ¤“)

I smoked a bowl yesterday while pondering whether to add to my stash. It was tasty, but I elected to wait and let the newbies have plenty of opportunity to score some. Now, I'm back to debating... šŸ˜…
Your altruism will not go unrewarded, maybe.

Reactions: ThermionicScott

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN

Now if only we could get that kind of availability window with Esoterica drops I might actually get to try Stonehaven and Tilbury someday! šŸ˜…

Reactions: ThermionicScott