PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Question for Russ if he happens to see it, Trout Stream has been back ordered since February, will it be coming back into stock? Anyone else by chance know?
Thanks gents...

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Trout Stream will be back in stock soon. I've got a lot on my plate so I haven't had time to get it made, but I will be putting some together this week.
Russ

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Great to hear. Looking forward to this and other classic blends re-appearing on the shelves.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Meantime, I have my Log Cabin (by Russ) to keep me warm. Another true Americana blend.

panamacharlie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
Hey Russ,I snagged a couple of the special edition 12 oz tubs, and really like them. Any chance of redoing this?

phantomwolf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Pipe smoking has one of the most unique communities I've ever seen. I read about a legendary blender and then see him hanging in the forums. Awesome.

aquadoc

Lifer
Feb 15, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
How is the tobacco packed in the 12oz tubs? Is it in a bag within the container or is it loose? I have one but shaking the tub results in an odd sound. Either it is really dry or it is packed in a bag.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Pipe smoking has one of the most unique communities I've ever seen. I read about a legendary blender and then see him hanging in the forums. Awesome.
Gregory Pease also pops in from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.