PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rodo

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 1, 2014
Central Arkansas
Anyone been there lately, the past year or so? Just wondering if it is worth the effort to get there. That is, is looks like a lovely village in beautiful mountains but, more importantly, pipes stuff?

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
The French love Budweiser?!
Yes. Or at least younger crowds used to. Night club shot from a friend of mine, he's a French, everyone drinking Bud and smoking Marlboro. Then I tried their beer. Yeah, Bud is better. American cigs are much easier to smoke. And Zippo is considered cool item. I think they are just too proud to say anything nice about America.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Yes. Or at least younger crowds used to. Night club shot from a friend of mine, he's a French, everyone drinking Bud and smoking Marlboro. Then I tried their beer. Yeah, Bud is better. American cigs are much easier to smoke. And Zippo is considered cool item. I think they are just too proud to say anything nice about America.
Marlboros and Zippos I can understand. But Budweiser, a beer that is like making love in a canoe? When they're right next to Belgium and Germany? There's no accounting for taste.