PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Been lurking for a few months and decided time to join the fun.

First, I wanted to say how informative the forum is and a great cast of contributors. I got my first pipe in 2003, a Nording, as a gift from a smoking friend. Used it sparingly and moved into cigars. Found the same pipe back in September and the baccy that came with it. Figured what the heck and fired up (yeah that baccy was a little dry). Thought to myself, holy hell what have I been missing.

Since then I’ve gone all in. Currently have 8 jars I’m rotating through with 20 tins waiting to be opened. I have acquired 4 bought new pipes. I found my dad’s old pipes from 1980s and had those restored. Bought 2 estates and while I was typing this found out I bought another. From 1 pipe to 13. Good god it never ends. But I’ve really enjoying it.

I’ll be posting some pics of the restored ones and look forward to hearing back on any info the historians on the site can add. (Some gbds that I haven’t been able to find info on).

finally I can’t figure out how to edit drop down profile with location so any guidance there so the mods don’t lock me up would be much appreciated

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Been lurking for a few months and decided time to join the fun.

First, I wanted to say how informative the forum is and a great cast of contributors. I got my first pipe in 2003, a Nording, as a gift from a smoking friend. Used it sparingly and moved into cigars. Found the same pipe back in September and the baccy that came with it. Figured what the heck and fired up (yeah that baccy was a little dry). Thought to myself, holy hell what have I been missing.

Since then I’ve gone all in. Currently have 8 jars I’m rotating through with 20 tins waiting to be opened. I have acquired 4 bought new pipes. I found my dad’s old pipes from 1980s and had those restored. Bought 2 estates and while I was typing this found out I bought another. From 1 pipe to 13. Good god it never ends. But I’ve really enjoying it.

I’ll be posting some pics of the restored ones and look forward to hearing back on any info the historians on the site can add. (Some gbds that I haven’t been able to find info on).

finally I can’t figure out how to edit drop down profile with location so any guidance there so the mods don’t lock me up would be much appreciated
Welcome from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.