PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
To me, that sounds like blissful Nirvana. Bravo!!!!!
You know, it is really nice. For the first time in a while I’m not worrying about what blends I might be missing, or whether I should this or that pipe. I’ve not even been paying much attention to my rotation of pipes. Full disclosure though: that’s pretty on point with “Summer Me.” I’m sure as the cold rolls back in & I’m stuck in the housing freezing my goods off, my mind will occupy itself with everything again. I think that’s maybe how I cope with being cold. Lol.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have not changed my routine in forty years - anyone who follows my posts in 'What Are You Smoking' will know I awake at 4.30 every morning, consume coffee, smoke my pipe and then bitch about the world. I will smoke the same plugs and twists with the occasional 'Eureka' moment when I find something new and interesting. Recently I found Bob's Chocolate Flake. It is an amazing tobacco and a complete contrast to the usual sh*t I smoke. The room note does not hit you like you have been Dutch Oven-ed by a Thai hooker who has consumed too many yellow curries! Life has small surprises in that way.