PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
By "Smoker" I mean a gathering where one smokes, which could be where the ships tender docks in Santa Barbara.

I will be on a ship, the "Crown Princess" in the SB Harbor, and will tender ashore if someone from here will meet me for a bowl or two. First tender is early the morning on Tuesday.

If you'd like to meet up, please PM me your cell and email, and we can arrange when and where to meet.

~ John

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
I'd love to meet with you and have a good natter john, so if you look sharp (Brit term for being quick) and send me the flight money then I'll be over there like a shot.

I'll also be able to seek out some relatives I have living in Santa Barbara....two birds and all that ;)

Jay.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Hope you get some takers - I know nothing about ships but "tender ashore" and other seafaring jargon always sounds pretty cool - more please! :)

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
By "Smoker" I mean a gathering where one smokes, which could be where the ships tender docks in Santa Barbara.

I will be on a ship, the "Crown Princess" in the SB Harbor, and will tender ashore if someone from here will meet me for a bowl or two. First tender is early the morning on Tuesday.

If you'd like to meet up, please PM me your cell and email, and we can arrange when and where to meet.

~ John
It might be productive to "go to them" rather than expect them to "come to you."

Members from Santa Barbara may not scour the forum daily, but they likely have alerts on the posts they've authored.