PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Brock

Lurker
Mar 26, 2022
HandRoller.jpgThe Camacho Cigar people came to James & Sons in Saratoga NY. They rolled cigars and talked with people. I tried one of the their Maduro cigars and was disappointed. There was not a lot of flavor and the wrapper was fragile and started to unrolled and break apart. None-the-less it was fun to be there. James and Sons is a great store. Worth a visit.

• Wow
Reactions: JOHN72

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Still, a chance to smoke a newly rolled cigar is not to be missed. I'd step right up. Enthusiasm might supplant a so-so cigar. I once got a freebie cigar at an event, and it was excellent, or I thought it was.

My wife and I went to the Saratoga Springs track which is beautiful, "racing under the elms." We went to the spa and generally had a good time. She's been before, but it was my first horse race experience ever. What a great way to be introduced to it.

Later I went to Belmont on Long Island while she was doing an event with women friends and enjoyed it a lot. A bunch of us got dumped at the bottom of a escalator when it went into reverse, getting into the park, but no one was hurt.