D.C.
Title shortened for brevity and clarity. -jpm

Thank you for your information!

Last edited by a moderator:

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Check out your local drug store by the lamp post near a gas station.

That was a joke. I don't know any others place, but most forum should have one, I think.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Smokingpipes.com is the largest tobacco dealer with the most comprehensive inventory that I know of. They are also prompt and accurate in filling orders and answering any questions you may have, and first-rate on customer service. For direct personal interaction, I'd check out the largest brick and mortar pipe shop near you, if any; pipe shops are few and far between, but usually worth visiting for direct in-person interactions.

For other questions and information, you might want to try posting here. Be specific and detailed in asking so people can come up with useful answers.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
He or she said trading, not purchase. I think he or she, I can't tell any more, wants to trade tobacco with other members and wants to know if there is a bigger and better site for it.

Reactions: ykw5264
Tobacco is regulated, and selling it without proper creds and collecting and paying state and federal taxes would be hardcore bad. Read some of the articles about folks getting caught reselling cigarettes or splitting packs to sell onsies.

You can do it small scale, but if a site became obvious that it was aiding and abetting it might catch an eye. Ebay cleaned up, and I really doubt a whole site would dedicate itself to pipe tobacco traffic like that. But, that’s just my feeble understanding.

Reactions: OzPiper

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
The OP opened another thread on this topic a few days ago.

Tobacco sale is highly regulated in almost all countries, with hefty penalties for those flouting the law.

Growing tobacco for personal use is even prohibited in countries such as Australia.

You have not stated where you are based.
I would look up all the rules&regulations pertaining to the sale of tobacco before you proceed.

ykw5264

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2022
D.C.
I'll simply echo what mso489 said. SmokingPipes.com is the best place for everything. Great customer service and you actually see pictures of the pipe you're buying, not just a stock photo of that model. That said, I'm not clear what you meant by "trading".
Sell or Swap. I prefer Esoterica, but I cannot find them in any stores.

ykw5264

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2022
D.C.
The OP opened another thread on this topic a few days ago.

Tobacco sale is highly regulated in almost all countries, with hefty penalties for those flouting the law.

Growing tobacco for personal use is even prohibited in countries such as Australia.

You have not stated where you are based.
I would look up all the rules&regulations pertaining to the sale of tobacco before you proceed.
Thank you. I am in Pennsylvania. However, sometimes I also share some flavours with my friends in China.

Reactions: anotherbob
Status
Not open for further replies.