PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Are Gawith tobaccos ever come back into the USA ?????
i’m starting to get desesperate , will i ever gonna taste ennerdale :((

American//Danish companies should try to do some Lakeland Blend at this point in my humble opinion , there a big hole in the market
I believe They(U.S/EU Blenders) don't have access to same sort of Virgina leaf G&H does,yet I would question if there are a big market for Lakeland type of tobaccies in continental EU

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
I’m a huge floral tea drinker , first time i smoked lakeland a month ago was kind of the ideal pairing for me just like burley/kentucky goes so well with dark coffee.
Do you think ennerdale is the most "scented" one ?
the general consensus was yes. Ennerdale was the number one from what I recall. In this thread. Lakelands: Let's Build A Sauce Scale :: Pipe Tobacco Discussion - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/lakelands-lets-build-a-sauce-scale.70729/

jei64822

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 13, 2020
Has anyone else had issues with the large 250g boxes of ennerdale not being as fragrant? Compared to a 1 oz bulk sample i got, it wasn't nearly as strong.

Reactions: Magpiety
Oct 7, 2016
I’m a huge floral tea drinker , first time i smoked lakeland a month ago was kind of the ideal pairing for me just like burley/kentucky goes so well with dark coffee.
Do you think ennerdale is the most "scented" one ?
Ennerdale has kind of a melange of fairly strong flavorings. For a full on Lakeland Rose Geranium offering, I might suggest something like Grasmere Flake.

Status
Not open for further replies.