PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Man cave, she shed, whatever you call it. Big changes are happening in my world, and one of them is to make myself some sort of smoking area in/at my house. Haven't decided if I build a room in my basement, or enclose one of my two porches. I'm looking for some ideas!

No more wind, or cold unfinished uninsulated garage walls for this guy!

Go on, make me jealous enough to start something!

H

HRPufnstuf

My smoking room is actually too small for a good photo. Books, my collection and muted lighting all play a part.
A nice rug and a ceiling fan also make it nice. Armchair, of course and my comp.IMG_0129.JPGIMG_0130.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Here's mine. It's my enclosed back porch. This pic is from 2018. It's pretty much the same... maybe a few more pieces of pipe artwork on the walls. I have a thicker pad on the wooden bench (I keep tools and shoes in the box). To the left of Ben Franklin, there's two small windows for fresh air/ventilation.
20180926_153815.jpg

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Man cave, she shed, whatever you call it. Big changes are happening in my world, and one of them is to make myself some sort of smoking area in/at my house. Haven't decided if I build a room in my basement, or enclose one of my two porches. I'm looking for some ideas!

No more wind, or cold unfinished uninsulated garage walls for this guy!

Go on, make me jealous enough to start something!
I'm going to miss those pictures of you freezing your ass off huffing down some Briar Fox.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Side question. Does anyone smoke in their bedroom? Im wondering about the smoke vs having all your clothes in that room. My upstairs bedroom has a small "walk in" closet with a door, and a door leading to outside "balcony" ( with no railing--not legally a porch yet) . Im wondering if that would be easier, moving all my clothes into the closet, and cracking a window, or the door.