Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

RookieGuy80

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2023
Maryland, United States
My cellar is in the dark scary messy basement. My youngest is only 6, so anything I can do to discourage her from wandering over there. So I'm not going to get a picture. But I probably like the mental picture you have better than what I'm looking at, so let's go with your thoughts.

Reactions: Nevaditude

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Here's mine. Most of it anyway; I still have a few more pounds squirrelled away in other places.

I think I'm more or less prepared for the tobaccolypse....and/or may have a "problem."

View attachment 238321

Apologies if this thread has already been created, but I couldn't find it.
I see no problem here, just a fairly healthy baccy stash. Nice.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh, so neat and tidy! I'd need a video scanning across the top of my pipe cabinet, and over to my pipe stand with the lower compartment, and across my book case with all the tins and jars in front of the books, and into my closet with a box of other tins. And don't forget the floor with some tubs balanced precariously. No telling what I can find in here if if dig around. My cellar is conceptual art, or a concept without art.

EchoPlex

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 9, 2023
Seattle, WA
cellar1.jpg
cellar2.jpg

My cellar is purely function over aesthetics, though I'd love to get some nice cabinets eventually. It's an old subterranean basement cellar that stays 64-66 degrees year-round. We store all our unopened liquor and wine, cigars, and pantry items down there too.

The plastic drawers fit mason jars flats perfectly and are really convenient for jar storage. They interlock and stack, and you can triple stack half pints wide mouths in the taller ones. I like to split my tins into two half pints vs. one pint, so one stays sealed and can age while the other is my go-to. Kerr Half Pint non-quilted Wide Mouth is my favorite.

Definitely doesn't look cool, but hey, it's literally just a cellar store room. When we remodel, I would love to do something nice though. Love the cabinets you all have already posted in this thread.

Come on, peeps, show us some more!

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
View attachment 238654

My cellar is purely function over aesthetics, though I'd love to get some nice cabinets eventually. It's an old subterranean basement cellar that stays 64-66 degrees year-round. We store all our unopened liquor and wine, cigars, and pantry items down there too.

The plastic drawers fit mason jars flats perfectly and are really convenient for jar storage. They interlock and stack, and you can triple stack half pints wide mouths in the taller ones. I like to split my tins into two half pints vs. one pint, so one stays sealed and can age while the other is my go-to. Kerr Half Pint non-quilted Wide Mouth is my favorite.

Definitely doesn't look cool, but hey, it's literally just a cellar store room. When we remodel, I would love to do something nice though. Love the cabinets you all have already posted in this thread.

Come on, peeps, show us some more!
Oh dang, cherish that Chartreuse while you can. I ran out before I learned of the big shortage. :(