PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
My only non-Falcon (or Falcon made pipe) is made by Invicta Pipes. It was / is a small company that started life as a pipe repair firm in my home town not far from where I was born.

When I found that out I had to get just one. I recently did this and managed to bag this absolutely beautiful pipe, Acorn bowl. It's so tactile in the hand, lovely to hold. The picture doesn't do it justice to the colours either. It's not a high value Peterson or a Savinelli, granted, but it is my 'posh' pipe.

Do you guys have any Invictas?

Attachments

• IMG_20240329_113039692.jpg
    IMG_20240329_113039692.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: grimpeur
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
My only non-Falcon (or Falcon made pipe) is made by Invicta Pipes. It was / is a small company that started life as a pipe repair firm in my home town not far from where I was born.

When I found that out I had to get just one. I recently did this and managed to bag this absolutely beautiful pipe, Acorn bowl. It's so tactile in the hand, lovely to hold. The picture doesn't do it justice to the colours either. It's not a high value Peterson or a Savinelli, granted, but it is my 'posh' pipe.

Do you guys have any Invictas?
No ,but instead I have Duncan which back in the 70ies were popular choiche for the common men

Reactions: grimpeur