ydMZ3zv.jpg

VK3vRLT.jpg

VaS6YiX.jpg

OYSPcou.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I think it is more of a pot than a Billiard. That's just my take, it is really close to a Billiard. I love the thick walls on it. I bet it smokes great. Here are a few of my favorite Billiards that I own.
Rad Davis:

Jack Howell:

This last one is a 1966 Dunhill LB Billiard. To my eye it is the best shaped Billiard. All the LB's are really great even though most of the time the blast is nothing special. It is all about the shape with this one.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
hey Cm, I'm constantly admiring your beautiful pipes and always look for them in the, 'What are you Smoking Thread".
To answer a question about this particular billiard: No, it is definetely not a pot.
I went to Smoking Pipes and checked dimensions on at least a dozen billiards and it's not in the 'Pot', category.
This billiard is 1.75" tall.
Here is a billiard that I think should definetely be in the 'Stacked' billiard category at 2.16" tall.
I have two stacked billiards listed on my website. In fact the shorter of the two, comes in at 2.0"
When I first posted it here and called it a billiard; the consensus of the responders was that it was a stacked billiard so I changed my name convention to a stacked billiard.
Here are a couple of billiards by comparison.
Here is an Adam Davidson for only $900.00 USD that is shorter in height than mine at 1.6"
Mines a steal at $65.00 CAD and I like to thing that mine smokes just as good.
Here is a David Huber at 1.67" tall.
I think, and this is just my non-professional, non-artisan opinion, that the word' billiard' is an extremely subjective and liquid term and that the height goal posts morph, and move depending on who the pipe maker is.

Last edited: