PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Tell me about it. Jeff Borg-zos goes to space (allegedly), and all the customers get stiffed. All Amazon buyers can at least obtain some modicum of consolation knowing that, whilst we all enjoy our holiday season, that specimen is lying in stasis in a vat of goo a la The Matrix.

I'd have one too (edit: a card, not a vat of goo) if I didn't keep my TAD vigorously in check...

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Couldn't believe I didn't a card. Some of you guys are spending way too much at SP.

And if you are an Amazon customer and not a member of prime you have only yourself to blame.

Reactions: SoddenJack
Did Sykes hand deliver yours too? He must be out joy riding Santa’s sled while Santa gets an upgraded churchwarden at SPc.

Ha, I love the cards, and I make Mrs Cos hang them up alongside cards from family and friends.
I really need to mail cards. I tell myself this every year. I just have no idea what my people’s addresses are.

Reactions: JOHN72

SmokeRings79

Can't Leave
Oct 23, 2021
Israel
As a jew living in Israel, explaining the first Christas card we've ever received to the wife was challenging. Would have been nice if they could write at the bottom that this is sent to customers who spend below average, while those above average received a pipe. That way not only she would have admired how I save, but also bought me a consolation pipe.