PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pepperandjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2023
West Carpathian ToodleOoh
I'm on the right track, because now I know how to put pipes in my wishlist on smokingpipes, but I don't know how to find my wishlist. So now when I'm cruising pipes on their website, I can refind all the gorgeous pipes that have commanded my favor, that I can't afford, which is why they are in my wishlist and not already in my possession being lovingly held up to my adoration. Were I able to go straight to such a list, I could much more speedily proceed to virtual adoration. I'm sure you understand my predicament.

• Haha
Reactions: Scottmi

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
At the top of the home page hit Welcome Back, which will bring you to your profile. Scroll down and you will see a link for your Wishlist. Then, let the virtual adoration commence!

Reactions: yanoJL

pepperandjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 21, 2023
West Carpathian ToodleOoh
Works like a charm Thank you! If only the wishlist could contain a feature such that each visit added to a bucket of virtual money!

I may be misunderstanding the purport of your inscription, but regarding it I would add that only by loving the vagaries of one's fate can you hear what fate is trying to tell you, while resisting it keeps the hated thing in your life. I know this because I did 60 years of resistance, and as we all know resistance is futile.

Reactions: PaulRVA and RobNYC

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I'm on the right track, because now I know how to put pipes in my wishlist on smokingpipes, but I don't know how to find my wishlist. So now when I'm cruising pipes on their website, I can refind all the gorgeous pipes that have commanded my favor, that I can't afford, which is why they are in my wishlist and not already in my possession being lovingly held up to my adoration. Were I able to go straight to such a list, I could much more speedily proceed to virtual adoration. I'm sure you understand my predicament.
Wishlist items can still be sold but SPC has an 8 week layaway.

Reactions: Toast