So is This What a $hit Storm Looks Like?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Living as I do near the coast I often had to clean the windscreen of my Skoda that was spattered by seagull droppings.

It seems the poor folk of Lincolnshire have the same problem though with starlings.

1 starling.jpg

Jay.

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
This looks like a professional mob hit to me. Notice the uniform splatter front and back and the even the sides have been done, probably used 00 sized cloaca as their weapon and more than one assailant. They even flew the coop without leaving any other evidence, not even a feather. This needs to be booted up to command and the Mob Squad to see if there are other related attacks and see if the victim has any previous history with chickens, geese, Guinea fowl or peacocks, maybe there was a Sunday roast or rotisserie and that’s ignited this war.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Effing Starlings! They were a nuisance when I lived in Illinois.

IIRC, they were imported from England (70-100+ years ago) to knock out some pest or other, but became the pests themselves.

Reactions: Servant King

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Photo deleted. We see enough crap in the news.

If you want to see it—and I recommend you don't—click on link in Theironmonkey's post, but don't say you haven't been warned.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
What a shitty day. One is bad enough! My dad got pooped on while driving, through the sunroof, on his head.
And I have a local cardinal that comes by every summer, to completely obliterate my car mirrors. You know, battling the "other" male. Funfact-- The red color on the beak of a cardinal WILL come off, if its slammed into something , long enough. Oh and it's not easy to clean the...Beak...dust?...off.

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: mawnansmiff