PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
The secondary market is crazy for some pipe tobaccos but can't hold a candle to this... fresh Cubans.... $500 a pop, it's a book cigar, so $10,000 for the book. Gee wonder who will be buying these rich Chinese or rich Arabs, most likely both.

I've smoked a few of them (back door without the bands) and they were ok but nothing special, rather have a CoRo any day.

“We are right now charging £650 per stick,” says Ajay Patel, owner of the Casa. That works out to $827 for one cigar. “We have opened a book up and are selling single sticks to give more people the chance to buy.”

I know Ajay he's a member of a private board I'm on and I've herfed with him a few times, gave me my first Talisman as a pre-release, even he thinks it's getting out of hand, doesn't stop him from getting over $800 a stick... .

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
The secondary market is crazy for some pipe tobaccos but can't hold a candle to this... fresh Cubans.... $500 a pop, it's a book cigar, so $10,000 for the book. Gee wonder who will be buying these rich Chinese or rich Arabs, most likely both.

I've smoked a few of them (back door without the bands) and they were ok but nothing special, rather have a CoRo any day.

“We are right now charging £650 per stick,” says Ajay Patel, owner of the Casa. That works out to $827 for one cigar. “We have opened a book up and are selling single sticks to give more people the chance to buy.”

I know Ajay he's a member of a private board I'm on and I've herfed with him a few times, gave me my first Talisman as a pre-release, even he thinks it's getting out of hand, doesn't stop him from getting over $800 a stick... .

Adam,that Cohiba you have me a few weeks ago is probably with $200 now.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Nah like $100 ... wait "gave"?

This one on the other hand is $400+ right now, was gifted to me about a year ago, can't bring myself to smoke it, probably throw it in a PPP when i head to SoCal for the herf in October.

View attachment 241701
My eyes didn't even go to the label...they went right to that adjacent tin of HH Acadian Perique instead! 🤩