PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
I thought so. Wasn't really in the market then the atheistic arrest hit. It ticked all the boxes. They have little disposable stem condoms so you can actually try the pipe and that was the clincher (no pun intended). The staff at both shops were extremely gracious and knowledgeable.
Fincato is a nice shop. I stayed in a hotel right across the street when I was in Rome. Enjoy your souvenirs.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Really nice looking pipe the Baldi.

I’ve never seen anyone here till now with one of Baldi’s pipes, but I first noticed your WAYS post, then later this one.

I just bought a Radice made from Baldi’s briar, I noticed you saw that post, and then later I see this, oh more Baldi, what the heck... LOL 😆

I mean, to never see any till now, just as I get my pipe, what are the odds. :) 🎲

The Baldi Stars are aligning! 🌍 💫 LOL 😆

Enjoy it, she’s a beaut! :)

P.S. I just saw pics and a video on Google for the shop, wow, what a place. You didn’t take pics of the place inside? I could see you wanting to hang out in the lounge and enjoy a smoke. ;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TN Jed

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Really nice looking pipe the Baldi.

I’ve never seen anyone here till now with one of Baldi’s pipes, but I first noticed your WAYS post, then later this one.

I just bought a Radice made from Baldi’s briar, I noticed you saw that post, and then later I see this, oh more Baldi, what the heck... LOL 😆

I mean, to never see any till now, just as I get my pipe, what are the odds. :) 🎲

The Baldi Stars are aligning! 🌍 💫 LOL 😆

Enjoy it, she’s a beaut! :)

P.S. I just saw pics and a video on Google for the shop, wow, what a place. You didn’t take pics of the place inside? I could see you wanting to hang out in the lounge and enjoy a smoke. ;)
Your Radice is awesome. I had no idea they were doing pipes with his briar. I went to Finacato looking specifically for a Baldi. They still have a half dozen or so, minus one. It's a phenomenal pipe. I was so into the moment I forgot to take pictures. I stopped back by on the way to dinner and snapped the two I posted.