Jul 12, 2011
dragon-style-poker1-448x600.jpg

dragonstylepokerstand-448x600.jpg

dragonstylepokerstandfront-448x600.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
:clap:Smokin Hot. Really nice pipe man.
I like the slight contrast of the bottom looking reddish and the top getting lighter. It does ressemble flames, or a sunset/rise. I think a deeper contrast with a smooth trasnsition between the two colors would hit the nail on the head for me.
You are cranking out pipes like a maniac!

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks spartan, need to be crank'in like a maniac in order to meet demand...a perfect balance of supply/demand is a tough part of this business, so it seems...now imagine if I had some real equip and not just a hand-drill+dremel....This one from block-to-smoker in just under 2hrs :puffy:

Jul 12, 2011
Whatcha all think of the upgrades on it? I could not hold on my own PAD...it is going out on a warm Nov night for some serious Solani Silver Flake break-in
dragonstyle-poker-upgrade-600x448.jpg

Pipe Specs:

Length: 5 1/2"

Weight: 1.60 oz.

Bowl Height: 2 1/8"

Chamber Depth: 1 1/2"

Chamber Diameter: 3/4"

Stem Material: Acrylic Filter: None

Shape: Poker Finish: Smooth

Material: Briar

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Very cool, man you make some nice pipes. still debating ramen noodles for a couple weeks so that I can afford one
EDIT, and yes i think the upgrades area big improvement. Got too side tracked with pipe envy

Jul 12, 2011
@weezell-Shoot me a PM to get on the list. Thanks to all the wonderful pipers out there the list is growing fast :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.