PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
It's been almost nine years since I ordered from them. But in the years I did (1997-2013) I always had perfect and friendly service from Daniel, who still runs the site.

Reactions: dcicero

goldenmole

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2019
Copenhagen DK
I recommend a forum search.. the topic comes up occasionally and the consensus is that it is a reputable online source based in Switzerland. One of the few sources in Europe for US tobacco, but (for me in DK) since it is not in the EU all sorts of customs fees make international tobacco online orders something for the dedicated risk taking individual 😀

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Highly recommended. My last order was about two years ago and was an easy process. I also purchased quite a bit from him in the early 2000’s and never had an issue. Not sure if anything has changed since my last order due to international shipping. I talked to him a few times on the phone and Daniel is a true gentleman.

Reactions: dcicero

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
The experience is and has always been great, then again I live in Switzerland so ordering from Synjeco means I get a package with an invoice within 2 days from ordering ;)