PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
There are too many to name. I'd inexplicably forget a few, and feel terrible about it later, so I won't even try.

What I can do, however, is "Best Music Video I Was In."

I'm the guy driving the van, frisking the lead singer, smoking the churchwarden, and in the nonsensical ending scene where I'm nearly clawed to death by a Garfield doppelganger.

Gosh, that was a fun production. The free pizza afterward made it all worth it. ?

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
There are too many to name. I'd inexplicably forget a few, and feel terrible about it later, so I won't even try.

I'm the guy driving the van, frisking the lead singer, smoking the churchwarden, and in the nonsensical ending scene where I'm nearly clawed to death by a Garfield doppelganger.

Gosh, that was a fun production. The free pizza afterward made it all worth it. ?
That Mac and Cheese looked good too........... ?

Reactions: Servant King

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.

That's awesome ! Hahaha!

A few things

1. How did you get involved in that?

2. Great sideburns ?

3. I wouldn't worry too much about Garfield's brother, the lead singer seemed more of a threat at the end there ?