PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
That's going to be a super pumped Canes team going into Game 6.

Anyone know what happened with Nichushkin? Just saw he got suspended for six months, nothing conclusive beyond that. Whatever it is, Avs are going to miss his presence, that's for sure.

Lots of past Finals rematches can still happen here. '94, '96, '06, and '11, if my Rainman memory serves me right... 🤔

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
That's going to be a super pumped Canes team going into Game 6.

Anyone know what happened with Nichushkin? Just saw he got suspended for six months, nothing conclusive beyond that. Whatever it is, Avs are going to miss his presence, that's for sure.

Lots of past Finals rematches can still happen here. '94, '96, '06, and '11, if my Rainman memory serves me right... 🤔

Nichushkin has a substance issue. He tested positive. Again. Level three. Six month suspension

• Wow
Reactions: Servant King

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
The NHL getting as bad as the NFL. Inconsistent officiating. It really ruins sports.

Avs are toast. Done. Stars are the better faster team, with or without a player who can't keep his nose clean (pun)

Rangers will hang on. Better Goalie.

Canucks got more drive than Oilers....and McDavid losing his chit' too often is not helping.

Bruins are done, refs are making sure of that...but still the dirtyazz' Panthers are still the better team.

I can't wait for robotic AI hockey...and moreso AI refs.

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
Boston puked. Overall they played like trash. What surprised me was how Florida kind of struggled to beat them. I thought Panthers were way better. Rangers are going to clobber them.

After watching FLA and BOS game and then Avs/Dallas it was like night and day. The Western teams are no match for the East. They play 3 times faster and actually hit.

OT now, hope my Avs pop one in early and force a Game 7. Hockey, best sport on the planet.

Dave760

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2023
Pittsburgh, PA
Oilers/Canucks last night: I've never seen so many shots completely miss the net. I think Vancouver missed on about 2/3rds of their attempts, and Edmonton didn't do much better. Is there something in the water in Edmonton?