PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Seriously, nothing? I’m surprised by the lack of responses. Does anyone know who this is? Does he have more videos on the web? I would bet he’s still around, still smoking a pipe, he may even be a forum member. I would say he’s a pioneer, the OG, he paved the way for all the YouTubers that would follow decades later. I’d love to know what he was smoking and the reference to the lat bomb is just freaking hilarious… he is the stereotypical guy that most non-smokers think of when they think “pipe smoker”.

Apparently these guys find this stuff locally at thrift stores and garage sales Gigatapes VHS is worth checking out too.

Can anyone identify some of these pipes?

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Too much Latakia! Lol
Birds were a bit plain looking but some nice pipes…..couple of Dunhills, I noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: hawky454
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Seriously, nothing? I’m surprised by the lack of responses. Does anyone know who this is? Does he have more videos on the web? I would bet he’s still around, still smoking a pipe, he may even be a forum member. I would say he’s a pioneer, the OG, he paved the way for all the YouTubers that would follow decades later. I’d love to know what he was smoking and the reference to the lat bomb is just freaking hilarious… he is the stereotypical guy that most non-smokers think of when they think “pipe smoker”.

Richard Carleton Hacker puffy