The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonutLuvr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
Butler County, Ohio
Santa may have me on the naughty list this year for procrastination. I had boxed up my intended recipients items earlier last week and they were sitting in my work car waiting for me to drop off at USPS. I was quickly reminded yesterday when a mysterious box was delivered to me at work.

I use my work address for all package deliveries. Imagine my surprise when a department wide email comes out yesterday asking who "David Donutluvr" is because they have a package at the front desk. Of course, that set off a email chain of replies from all the Davids and numerous questions from co-workers. :LOL::LOL:

Dropped my recipients package off today and was assured they will have it in Hawaii for Monday delivery. Cant wait for Christmas.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Santa may have me on the naughty list this year for procrastination. I had boxed up my intended recipients items earlier last week and they were sitting in my work car waiting for me to drop off at USPS. I was quickly reminded yesterday when a mysterious box was delivered to me at work.

I use my work address for all package deliveries. Imagine my surprise when a department wide email comes out yesterday asking who "David Donutluvr" is because they have a package at the front desk. Of course, that set off a email chain of replies from all the Davids and numerous questions from co-workers. :LOL::LOL:

Dropped my recipients package off today and was assured they will have it in Hawaii for Monday delivery. Cant wait for Christmas.
"Reply-all" email chains are truly the gift that keeps on giving. ;)

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
I received an email from King George’s Royal Mail letting me know that the package I sent has arrived. Hopefully, it made the recipient’s day a bit better.
It most certainly did mate.
9C32F11B-19D1-40D4-9C58-850E69BAE268.jpeg

My secret Santa couldn’t have chosen better. Goodies included a pukka pouch of Bruno😍Yay!!! Kendal Plug, which is another favourite & a plug & twist which I haven’t smoked in years. Quite excited to smoke those two again. Along with a pack of pipe cleaners (good ones too) feeling rather stoked. Thankyou so much!👍
D81885AD-6A60-421A-8B40-0FF960632E90.jpeg

Dr. Van Loafer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2022
Indiana
Okay I waited about five days and then decided I could not wait any longer to open up my secret santa gift.

I am overwhelmed with joy and gratitude!! Stellar tobaccos gifted!

I was gifted a tin of Fusilier’s Ration, which I had picked up an ounce in bulk and loved it, so I am thrilled to have more!! Also included is BlackHouse, which I have so been wanting to try but have not picked any up, as it went head-to-head with Balkan Blue (a favorite), so I am ecstatic to have this in my rotation. Then also included was Sun Bear Mountain Flower, which is a Virginia Oriental and I have been wanting to try more Virginias and missed out on this small batch release, so I am over-the-moon now! And last, but not least, was included two cigars, which is super generous and I am excited to try them out!

This is very generous and kind, thank you Secret Santa!!!51AA69C2-4177-4824-B0F6-B6C22496070D.jpeg

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
It most certainly did mate.
View attachment 185868

My secret Santa couldn’t have chosen better. Goodies included a pukka pouch of Bruno😍Yay!!! Kendal Plug, which is another favourite & a plug & twist which I haven’t smoked in years. Quite excited to smoke those two again. Along with a pack of pipe cleaners (good ones too) feeling rather stoked. Thankyou so much!👍
View attachment 185870
I placed the order yesterday. I’m shocked it’s already there.

After yesterdays events I knew the St Bruno was not only a good choice but a timely one. I can’t see from the pic but the Kendall Plug is supposed to be 50g. I’m glad to hear the other two are ones you haven’t smoked in awhile. Hopefully they will be nice to revisit.

Merry Christmas, Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.