The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

clynch

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2013
Pensacola Florida
Just found a box and opened it up. My Santa hit the nail on the head. Everything was new to me and thats what I like. Always wanted to try country squires and never had a Christmas smoke so the Cringle Flake is awesome!! I do find the generosity to be humbling. Nothing but good people in this forum.

Attachments

• Secret Santa.jpg
    Secret Santa.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 35

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
It sure is quiet.... by WishTheGamingFox on DeviantArt

**UPDATE: Nevermind, I just remembered there is a whole forum outside of this thread :)

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I was able to pick up my Secret Santa gift today. Wow, what a kind and generous gift. Three blends that are new to me and a Peterson 2022 Christmas pipe, a 6 straight billiard...one of my favorite shapes.

@Streeper541
Chris, thank you so much. I will think of you every time I smoke it.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful joyous Christmas.

IMG20221209163827.jpg

TheDesertPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 5, 2021
Arizona
I was able to pick up my Secret Santa gift today. Wow, what a kind and generous gift. Three blends that are new to me and a Peterson 2022 Christmas pipe, a 6 straight billiard...one of my favorite shapes.

@Streeper541
Chris, thank you so much. I will think of you every time I smoke it.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful joyous Christmas.

View attachment 186308
I do enjoy a bit of country lawyer from time to time.

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
Received a mystery present from Elmer J Fudd, c/o Acme Xmas Gifts Inc today.
I did the right thing and rolled out for a quick perimeter check, to ensure no one was going to drop an anvil on my head. After establishing security, I hit the box with some Expray. No A,B or nitrates based color on the swabs, so I carefully opened it.
Turns out that my extremely clever Secret Santa has gifted me with a couple of lovely tins (I've not tried either of these blends yet, and I'm stoked!), a really solid tamper, and a few things that are maybe philtpads...or a delivery system for anthrax. Very sus.
Either way, I've not been hit by a train, an anvil, a blunderbuss or tnt, so I think I won this round!

Thanks Fudd, you are a real champ. Merry Christmas!

secretsanta.jpg

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
Received a mystery present from Elmer J Fudd, c/o Acme Xmas Gifts Inc today.
I did the right thing and rolled out for a quick perimeter check, to ensure no one was going to drop an anvil on my head. After establishing security, I hit the box with some Expray. No A,B or nitrates based color on the swabs, so I carefully opened it.
Turns out that my extremely clever Secret Santa has gifted me with a couple of lovely tins (I've not tried either of these blends yet, and I'm stoked!), a really solid tamper, and a few things that are maybe philtpads...or a delivery system for anthrax. Very sus.
Either way, I've not been hit by a train, an anvil, a blunderbuss or tnt, so I think I won this round!
Thanks Fudd, you are a real champ. Merry Christmas!

EDIT:
Upon further review and a glance at the date codes, these tins have several years on them. Thanks Fudd, these tins, (like you), are

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 6.42.31 PM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.