The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
The two tins as a guideline is a good thing—this way, anybody can participate knowing nothing more is expected. If members choose to go beyond that, that's on them and their choice.
I have to admit that as a newbie here, the whole SS thing was a little intimidating at first. The two-tin "suggestion" and "enjoy what ya get" guidelines really helped it to be approachable. 👍

chilllucky

Lifer
Jul 15, 2018
Chicago, IL, USA
scoosa.com
View attachment 186983

Just wanted to re-interate that if you have sent your SS gift, please let us know, *AND* if you have recieved your gift let us know as well. There seems to be a lot of gift anxiety this year, and if you post that you've recieved, that would greatly treduce the number of panicked emails I'm getting LOL

Did you post this message anywhere besides the thread some folks might be avoiding because of the memes and chaos?

If I had said "I'm in" a hundred pages back, I would be loath to open this again to remind myself of the guidelines.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Did you post this message anywhere besides the thread some folks might be avoiding because of the memes and chaos?
If you don't post in the thread, I can't help you.

When should one worry about not receiving ones SS package?…..or any word from ones recipient??lol

Its December 13th, let's pump the brakes a bit

Isn’t that why you earn the big bucks from PipesMagazine.com? /s

I get my membership dues paid for a year if that's what you mean

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa

If I had said "I'm in" a hundred pages back, I would be loath to open this again to remind myself of the guidelines.
1st page answers all, including this!

Question - Hey  Dan Mike! It's Christmas Day (December 25th) and I have not received my present from my Secret Santa. What should I do?
Answer - If you do not receive your gift by December 25th LET ME KNOW.

Christmas isn’t quite here!

Status
Not open for further replies.