PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

lraisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 4, 2011
Granite Falls, Washington state
I have that card in a frame on my desk every Christmas.

I once sent a letter to Tom with a reference to a donation I was making, only to realize after I sent it, that I hadn't included the check! I got a slightly puzzled letter back from Tom which crossed in the mail with my check and apology.
Kind of like the old joke "P.S. I was going to send you some money, but I already sealed the envelope".

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I always enjoyed finding Tom’s card in my mail box! I have them all. That year Santa looks like he’s smoking a favorite Castello Shape 30 pipe!

I’ve enjoyed a new tradition of receiving @dryan’s a Santa with a pipe Christmas card the last few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: jerry

jerry

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 2, 2009
Western Massachusetts
I always enjoyed finding Tom’s card in my mail box! I have them all. That year Santa looks like he’s smoking a favorite Castello Shape 30 pipe!

I’ve enjoyed a new tradition of receiving @dryan’s a Santa with a pipe Christmas card the last few years.
Greetings to a fellow member! I had a collection of the ephemeri (about 25 of them) and I gifted most of them to pipe smokers I've met along the way. I've kept a few, and enjoy reading them from time to time.