PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
This is a PSA to the various Scrooges, paranoids, misanthropes, and just generally miserable life hating sods.

Life can be beautiful. There is hope. There is a Way. Even for scum, vermin, losers, whack jobs, misunderstood people with deeply spiritual disappointments, like you.

But time is running out.

If you act quickly, you can profoundly alter the trajectory of your life, toward blissful fulfillment. No more stalling. No more being a passive spectator to life, but instead, a hands full participant.

Flagg-Sam+Wants+YouPipes.jpg

Your Forum needs you!

This is your time! Join the Secret Santa Drive TODAY! and change around your miserable meaningless little speck of a life.

You can do this. Trust me, you can and you will be the better for it.

Think of the appalling horror joy you will bring to others and they to you as you share the consequences bounty of your fellow pipe smokers execrable excellent choices of rag weed fine tobaccos and other attempts to clear some shelves in the garage acts of generosity!!

No need to feel alone and unappreciated this
HOLIDAY season!! No need to lie, fetal position, in your urine soaked clothing day after day. You can change and revitalize your life. But this scam opportunity will not be available much longer.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
What about the rest of you? Are you just going to sit there trembling, hands covering your crotch, freezing with fear, wracking with despair, as the seconds tick away, tick…tick…tick, as the opportunity for bliss beyond any 72 virgins you have ever known, just slips away?
Yes.

Besides, isn't participating in Secret Santa once per calendar year more than sufficient?

• Haha
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
What about the rest of you? Are you just going to sit there trembling, hands covering your crotch, freezing with fear, wracking with despair, as the seconds tick away, tick…tick…tick, as the opportunity for bliss beyond any 72 virgins you have ever known, just slips away?

Maybe @mikethompson can provide more precise numbers now that special votes have been accounted for.

83546z.jpg

I am very happy to announce we have hit 60 virgins participants so far. This is a great turnout especially considering the late start.

Acesandeights
Akoni808
Andre_t
Appalachianpipe92
Ashdigger
B.lew
Bluegrassbrian
Brewfan
Brooklynpiper
Buffalo
Chalaw87
Coffeeandbourbon
Condorlover1
Copernicuslyrun
Cosmicfolklore
Cstreeper541
David D. Davidson
Dcrguns
Desertdan
Fldrd
Gatorelgato
Greysmoke
Hawkeyelinus
Honkytonk Man
Huckleberry
Infantry23
Jacob74
Jaytex1969
Jbrewer2002
Jerry
Jj_jj_jj_jj
Leaferikson
Lotuseater
Masterblaster
Michigan_bill
Mngslvs
Mortamyhr
N_irwin
Pa Piper Mike
Peter Turbo
Rsshreck32
Rustie Pyles Cpg
Ryan
Sablebrush52
Sbc
Scloyd
Sgetz
Sobrbiker
Solideogloria86
Staypufft
Tate
Theironmonkey
Thermionicscott
Tmcg81
Tnjed
Trouttimes
Username
Vosbgos
Woodsroad
Yanojl

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
No, but I do.
He’s got a ‘pied de terre’ in France as well. I know this because he foolishly told me. We should ransack both the same night, you do the one in the States & I’ll do the French one.👍

Poor bloke won’t know what’s hit him.
From Three Nuns to No Nuns……that’ll teach him for bragging! lol

• Haha
Reactions: yanoJL