PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitha

Might Stick Around
Jun 23, 2020
Costa Mesa, CA
So my wife asked me why I need so many different types of tobacco. I replied:
- Tobacco is like sexual positions. Sure one will do quite nicely, but isn't it fun to mix it up?

Got me thinking of this thread.
- Tobacco is like a box of crayons. I can draw a picture with a pencil, but it can be more interesting with 64 colors.
- Tobacco is like...?

What you all Got?

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Well based on your analogy, I’d say there’s a number of us here who smoke a veritable Kama Sutra of blends!

I think it’s a lot like food. There are infinite variations on flavor and texture in the human diet, particularly world wide. Tobacco blends are similar in that you can take the same basic ingredients and based on how you manipulate them, end up with a wide variety of results.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’m like on the other side with this one, you might say.

India = Spice
India has a lot of Spice
Lots of Spice is the Variety of Life
A lot of Tobacco is like having the Spice of Life Variety! ;)

fightnhampster

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 14, 2019
Indiana
I have no musical talent, cant even play a Kazoo, but I think it is like music. In western music there are seven notes, but virtually an infinite number of songs.

Reactions: kurtbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A cellar (stash to me) with variety is like a well curated museum. You could enjoy looking at just one painting or one sculpture, and it would be edifying, but being able to look at rooms full, gallery after gallery, is definitely more stimulating and fulfilling. You will want to go back and look at particular ones, and make the grand tour from time to time, but more experiences give more pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.