PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Anyone else not able to access the site? I've tried multiple times over the last few days, from my phone and now my laptop. Every time I get "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied." Never had this happen in the 3 or so years I've been using the site.

Singularis

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2019
Wausau, Wis
Cool site!

I also use a spreadsheet (Google Sheets in my case), but Tobaccocellar.com looks pretty useful.

If you are still having issues, try to clear your browser cookies (clearing your history does not necessarily clear your cookies). Or, try a different browser. I recommend Brave. Chrome, Safari (on Mac or iPhone), Firefox, Microsoft Edge are other options.

Good luck and happy cellaring!

Reactions: hawky454

Pipe&Chess

Might Stick Around
Jul 26, 2022
Brazil
Hi everybody, Brazilian newbie pipe smoker. I have tried to sign up on TobaccoCellar.com, but got the message that "The site is unable to accept any new registrations at this time, sorry!".
Is it a temporary technical problem or they reached a maximum umber of users? The site looked perfect to control your inventory of tobbaco!

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
Hi everybody, Brazilian newbie pipe smoker. I have tried to sign up on TobaccoCellar.com, but got the message that "The site is unable to accept any new registrations at this time, sorry!".
Is it a temporary technical problem or they reached a maximum umber of users? The site looked perfect to control your inventory of tobbaco!
I use thepipetool.com , works great , but I have nothing to compare it to

Ray Popp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 14, 2022
It is probably better to keep this information at home and not on an open source ... first, the guy keeping the database could be selling the data ... second, a government could use the data ... YMMV