Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

G

Gimlet

Wilsons of Sharrow have just released a new line of pipe tobaccos - I've tried a couple of them. I presume they're produced by Wilsons of Sharrow rather than by someone else under their name, but I could be wrong.
They're not bad at all. It's good quality tobacco and smokes very well but all their blends I've tried have a distinct berry flavour. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is but it's a sort of blueberry/raspberry note.
Their Inspiration would seem to be competing with GH Coffee and Caramel and it's not a bad substitute but that berry tone is very persistent and will ghost a pipe.

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
@gawithhoggarth
I just received two boxes of GreemoddRopes in March 2023, packaged in GH green packaging boxes, each weighing 250g.
Can you tell from the photos that the product was shipped from your factory?
Gawith Hoggarth don't and never have made a Greedodd Rope. It appears to be our packaging and our older stye GH boxes. We have not sent any tobacco to Switzerland since 2022.

ttttrrrr

Lurker
Nov 8, 2023
Gawith Hoggarth don't and never have made a Greedodd Rope. It appears to be our packaging and our older stye GH boxes. We have not sent any tobacco to Switzerland since 2022.
If it is indeed as you said: have not sent any tobacco to Switzerland since 2022.
Then I really have to doubt the origin of this box of tobacco.

IMG_4779.jpg

Reactions: AroEnglish