PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jaingorenard

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2022
Norwich, UK
I hope you like the Amphora, my grandad used to very occaisionally switch from his usual St Bruno to Amphora - I like it a lot, although I don't smoke it often. If you don't like the Erinmore mixture, it's worth trying the Erinmore flake (I've never actually had the mixture, but most think the mix is quite different from the flake). If you ever get your hands on the original Murray's version of the plug or flake it's delicious.

FalconForever

Lurker
Mar 22, 2024
Sussex, England
I hope you like the Amphora, my grandad used to very occaisionally switch from his usual St Bruno to Amphora - I like it a lot, although I don't smoke it often. If you don't like the Erinmore mixture, it's worth trying the Erinmore flake (I've never actually had the mixture, but most think the mix is quite different from the flake). If you ever get your hands on the original Murray's version of the plug or flake it's delicious.
I can see that. St B is my go to brand. Just exploring the other stuff. Amphoria is very similar to St B but different enough, I'm just smoking it now. Thanks for the Enrinmore tip.

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Anyone tried these pipes just ordered one.
Erik makes great smoking pipes. Have had a few over the years, still have an old Nording Hunter's series (smooth bent, mini-volcano) he did and still love it, tho the bigger, more obvious danish designs like you have here are always a nice addition. I'm confident you'll have a good performer in your hands with that one. ;)

Reactions: bpinkstaff