PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

1VaHam

Lurker
Dec 28, 2020
Anyone heard about it being released this year? Last year it was release on 9/30, but I've seen nothing about it this year.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
It's looking kinda grim for the Scarecrow this year. I received this notification today that Warped will be releasing The Haunting Cake soon. Looks and sounds good, I still have previous releases in my cellar.

Reactions: KruegerFlap

Chris T

Lurker
Aug 3, 2023
Thanks for the info, y'all. I just opened my leftover cake from last year's Scarecrow and was wondering. I'm not a big fan of cigar leaf, but I haven't tried Haunting, so guess I will get in line for a tin.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Hoarding is buying just because. Cellaring is putting back for future use as a hedge against rising costs and decreasing availability. All of the tobacco I have was purchased at or less than $5/ounce and now tins exceed what I'm willing to pay. States are jumping on the bandwagon of not allowing tobacco to be shipped in so many have prepared well.

Timnbri

Lurker
Oct 2, 2023
Love the tin art of Scarecrow. It's nice to have a relevant art ambiance for the holiday. The Haunting Cake sounds great, and I'm looking forward to picking some up, just wish that the tin art could match the relevant eeriness for the season.

KruegerFlap

Might Stick Around
Dec 3, 2021
Ohio
I'm looking forward to picking up a tin or two of this one because I skipped it the first couple times it was out.