Jan 24, 2019
Yarmouth, Maine
NOTE THE DATE!
(ONE DAY LATER THAN PREVIOUS YEARS)
ROUXGAROUX WILL BE ON SALE
NEXT TUESDAY

NOVEMBER 1st AT NOON EASTERN!
We're expecting heavy volume this year, so please note the following

• No Phone Orders (excepting those with visual or other disabilities)
  • 1 Pound limit per customer per day.
  • No special requests (Seriously, folks, when we get crazy busy we don't even notice the "Order Notes". Making three different orders and emailing us to combine them for free shipping makes the Rouxgaroux extra grumpy and makes Ernie Q cry acid tears.)

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Have 5lbs so a Pass for me too. I have been buying (stocking up) Cuban Cigars as prices and
availability 2x-3x's of last year. Talking with dealers they see no end in sight.

Reactions: weezell

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
I for one am looking forward to this! I smoked the last of my 2019 stash a few month ago, so I'm completely out now. Have about 5 pounds of 558 and Old Dominion cellared though, so it has been tiding me over until this years Rouxgaroux was released.

mngslvs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2019
Yarmouth, Maine
I smoke flakes 80% of the time. Have never actually had Rouxgaroux. I have a goodly stash of Old Dominion, Nor'easter, and some Rhythm & Blues. Watch City tobaccos are the best I've ever come across. Probably won't order any more right now, cuz I have enough tobacco to last me til I'm dead, since I only smoke about one bowl/two hours per day. If I were a bit younger I'd order some, but am trying to fight tobacco acquisition disease, which I suppose makes me in danger of being kicked off this forum.
Of course, if anyone felt moved to send me an ounce..........just sayin'.....

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I smoke flakes 80% of the time. Have never actually had Rouxgaroux. I have a goodly stash of Old Dominion, Nor'easter, and some Rhythm & Blues. Watch City tobaccos are the best I've ever come across.
Of course, if anyone felt moved to send me an ounce..........just sayin'.....
An ounce sent to me had me planning to order more next time it was available… 👍

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

DonutLuvr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
Butler County, Ohio
Missed the boat on this one, thankfully I still have 8 oz left of the pound I bought earlier this year to tide me over until the next release. Was hoping to get another batch to smoke fresh to let my remaining get some more age on it. :confused:

mngslvs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2019
Yarmouth, Maine
Easier to get tix for the Rolling Stones, or a reunion of Monty Python.
To wit : I decided to indulge myself, placed an order today between 12:00 and 12:01 via the contact form on their website, since they said no telephone orders. Got a reply at 12:52 saying the stuff was sold out.
!@#?##?????
Somebody tell me the secret.

sosakan

Lurker
Jul 12, 2019
Indiana
Easier to get tix for the Rolling Stones, or a reunion of Monty Python.
To wit : I decided to indulge myself, placed an order today between 12:00 and 12:01 via the contact form on their website, since they said no telephone orders. Got a reply at 12:52 saying the stuff was sold out.
!@#?##?????
Somebody tell me the secret.
Yo have to ad it in your cart and check out. I had some in my cart, but hated to pull the trigger never trying it before. It was sad seeing the cart messages notifying me every minute saying the amount in my cart was too high, but it lasted to 12:14.

Reactions: OSOBUCO

sosakan

Lurker
Jul 12, 2019
Indiana
Is this worth the hype? It sounds like a “normal” blend to me. People seem to hold it in such high regard. I’m always leery of limited stuff as a gimmick. I’m tempted on glass slipper and simplyvoriental, but to make it worth the trouble you’d almost have to buy a pound each, since it’d be too long to get a 1oz sample and go back to buy, only to see it gone.

Is this worth the hype? It sounds like a “normal” blend to me. People seem to hold it in such high regard. I’m always leery of limited stuff as a gimmick. I’m tempted on glass slipper and simplyvoriental, but to make it worth the trouble you’d almost have to buy a pound each, since it’d be too long to get a 1oz sample and go back to buy, only to see it gone.
Nothing is ever worth the hype in my opinion but it is a very nice smoke and I’m glad I have some from the past two rounds. It’s definitely not gonna change your life. One thing is true…if you never try it you will never know if you like it.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Hype wise, nothing ever is as @OSOBUCO stated. However, if you are a virginia smoker, this blend is worth going after. WCC blends have taken the place of McClelland blends in my daily rotation.

Reactions: sosakan and OSOBUCO