PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BingBong

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
I'm very keen on Cotswold Single Malt, which the aficionados of malts get well sniffy about. I've consumed many bottles of malt whiskey - Springbank 10 at £15 quid a bottle (30 years ago) became favorite; saw a bottle of that not long ago with a £600 asking price. So I was prepared to be a bit skeptical of youthful Cotswold (46% ABV), turns out to be really nice. £45 a bottle. Recommended.

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
I'm very keen on Cotswold Single Malt, which the aficionados of malts get well sniffy about. I've consumed many bottles of malt whiskey - Springbank 10 at £15 quid a bottle (30 years ago) became favorite; saw a bottle of that not long ago with a £600 asking price. So I was prepared to be a bit skeptical of youthful Cotswold (46% ABV), turns out to be really nice. £45 a bottle. Recommended.
I find people that are true whisky enthusiasts are not sniffy about Cotswold Single Malt. It is presented at 46% abv, non chill filtered and natural colour, which is what we are after. I enjoy it and have seen favourable reviews of it on YouTube channels I follow.