Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Last edited:

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
That is correct! Thanks @dino for all you do. Gotta say I was sad to read you will not be at the Chicago Pipe Show. I was looking forward to meeting you and attending the classes/presentations. Maybe Vegas..
Tude! I will be at the Chicago Show! I'm always at the show, as I'm a "charter member" of the CPCC. I will be at the show registration table, as usual, so say "Hi" when you sign in. You know what I look like, but introduce yourself. See ya there!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I've had this cd for a few years, but for some reason never reach for it when I want to listen to some Evanescence. I think I dismissed it originally because it was a live concert recording which I'm not usually fond of. (clapping, screaming fans) I did decide to give it another try and I'm glad I did. This is probably one of the best recordings of a live concert I've heard. Super dynamic, and you can clearly hear Amy Lee's voice over the thundering bass and drums. It will probably test your system a bit if played loudly, as it should be... 😜

F19667C9-4C46-49E4-A9E2-AA201BFAFA1F_1_201_a.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.