PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Currently at work and this song just played over the radio, by Cannons. It reminded me of whistling this tune about two weeks ago at the grocery store and another shopper was echoing it back a few Isles over. I never bumped into the other whistler....Loving You-

Reactions: Speak Easy

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Currently at work and this song just played over the radio, by Cannons. It reminded me of whistling this tune about two weeks ago at the grocery store and another shopper was echoing it back a few Isles over. I never bumped into the other whistler....Loving You-
So, the lyrics "I was made for loving you..." took me to KISS-

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I am listening to celebrated banjo player Larry Richardson doing the "Ship of Zion". He isn't very well known outside of hard-core Bluegrass circles.

Larry Richardson

• Love
Reactions: Zero and Speak Easy

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
I am listening to celebrated banjo player Larry Richardson doing the "Ship of Zion". He isn't very well known outside of hard-core Bluegrass circles.

Larry Richardson
I used to run with some hardcore jaw harp, harmonica, and kazoo players, but with all the sex, drugs, and other forms of depravity that came with the crowd...I had to get out or it would've been the death of me😉 On a serious note, there was a banjo and other instruments present at my childhood family reunions.

Status
Not open for further replies.